Investment Adviser Level 1 - Set 21
0 of 25 questions completed
1. This is a Mock Examination of NISM-Series-XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination.
2. This mock test has 50 questions of 1 marks each. Please note that the actual examination for NISM Series XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination has 50 questions of 1 mark each.
3. There is no negative marking.
4. The passing score for the examination is 60%
5. This mock examination is only to give the candidates an experience of NISM testing system.
6. Please note that passing this mock test would not make you eligible for claiming a certificate for NISM-Series-XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 25
The limit of maximum deposit in case of MIS account opened in joint name is___________
Question 2 of 25
The concept of time value of money implies that
Question 3 of 25
Pension received from the former employer is classified under the head__________?
Question 4 of 25
By investing Rs.100000 in a security today the maturity proceeds after 10 years will be Rs.2.8 lakh,what return is
expected from the security over the period of investment per annum?
Question 5 of 25
__________ is calculated by marking each transaction in security to the closing price of the security at the end of trading
Question 6 of 25
The clubbing provision will not be applicable in case of Family Settlements
Question 7 of 25
Which of the following statement is correct about Reverse Mortgage Plan?
Question 8 of 25
The maximum amount of investment in post office monthly income scheme in case of sinlge account is __________ and
incase of joint account is _________
Question 9 of 25
A NPS subscriber who is not satisfied with the services offered, or has any other grievance, can lodge his compliant using
Question 10 of 25
An investor invested in a mutual fund on 21 July 2008 at a NAV of Rs. 10. 26. He wants to know his return on 2 Jan 2011,
when the value was 39. 71. What is the CAGR?
Question 11 of 25
Government Securities Market is regulated by
Question 12 of 25
Belated return can be submitted __________
Question 13 of 25
Higher the variance of a expected rate of return, higher would be the ______________?
Question 14 of 25
Sensex drops by 20% at 11 Am. The market will half for
Question 15 of 25
Question 16 of 25
Stocks that exhibit very high rate of earnings & business growth are known as _____________?
Question 17 of 25
Apra has been buying gold ornaments from time to time as investment. You as a planner however advise that she
should also look at the features of Gold ETFs for investment purposes.
1. Gold ETFs score over physical gold as she can have same returns from gold, but without the making charges
2. Nomination Facility is available in Gold ETF and Long term capital gain becomes applicable after 3 years
3. There is no need to pay Stock Brokers while Buying Gold ETF units since Entry Load is banned by SEBI
4. Problems relating to purity of gold bought, storage & insurance costs are avoided in Gold ETFs.
Which of the above statements are relevant and correct?
Question 18 of 25
Which of the following is exempted for the purpose of calculating income tax?
Question 19 of 25
__________gives the buyer a right but not the obligation to buy the underlying at a predetermined price during a
Question 20 of 25
An investor holds a large portfolio of shares from different companies and industries. Her portfolio is likely to be
Question 21 of 25
Which of the following is not an advantage of insurance?
Question 22 of 25
An active portfolio management strategy that rebalances the percentage of assets held in various categories in order to
take advantage of market fluctuations or strong market sectors?
Question 23 of 25
Rs. 10.50 was invested in a mutual fund and redeemed for Rs. 12.25 at the end of 3 years. What is the compounded rate of
Question 24 of 25
Harishs father has given him general power of attorney. What does that mean?
Question 25 of 25
Surinder had taken a 25-year life insurance policy with a sum assured of Rs. 10,00,000 with the premium being paid in a
half-yearly mode. After paying the premium for five years, Surinder is unable to continue paying the premium payment.
Calculate the Paid Up Value?