Investment Advisor Level 1 - set 5
0 of 25 questions completed
1. This is a Mock Examination of NISM-Series-XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination.
2. This mock test has 50 questions of 1 marks each. Please note that the actual examination for NISM Series XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination has 50 questions of 1 mark each.
3. There is no negative marking.
4. The passing score for the examination is 60%
5. This mock examination is only to give the candidates an experience of NISM testing system.
6. Please note that passing this mock test would not make you eligible for claiming a certificate for NISM-Series-XVIII: Financial Education Certification Examination.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 25
Saurabh, aged 30, wants to retire at 45. He wants to maintain his present living standard. He spends Rs. 3,25,000 a year.
He is expected to live upto 85. Inflation is to be assumed at 4% p.a and expected returns are 7% p.a. What is the retirement
corpus required by Saurabh at his age 45 and what amount should he save every year end to meet his plan? His present
investments are Rs 10,00,000?
Question 2 of 25
A policy which not only covers your life, it also assures you the return of a certain per cent of the sum assured as cash
payment at regular intervals is ____________________?
Question 3 of 25
Section 10(2A) exempts
Question 4 of 25
Pradeep has a current annual income of Rs. 10,00,000. He is 30 years of age and expects to retire at the age of 55. He also
expects his income to grow at a rate of 10% and he estimates that he will require an income replacement of 75%. What is the
income required by Pradeep in retirement?
Question 5 of 25
Which of the following is not an advantage of insurance?
Question 6 of 25
Apra has been buying gold ornaments from time to time as investment. You as a planner however advise that she should
also look at the features of Gold ETFs for investment purposes.
1. Gold ETFs score over physical gold as she can have same returns from gold, but without the making charges
2. Nomination Facility is available in Gold ETF and Long term capital gain becomes applicable after 3 years
3. There is no need to pay Stock Brokers while Buying Gold ETF units since Entry Load is banned by SEBI.
4. Problems relating to purity of gold bought, storage & insurance costs are avoided in Gold ETFs.
Which of the above statements are relevant and correct?
Question 7 of 25
During a particular financial year Dr. Mahinder’s portfolio earned her 18.5%. He wants to know the actual return of his
portfolio, after tax and inflation, if inflation rate for the year is 5% and his tax slab is 30%. (Indicate nearest figure).
Question 8 of 25
The dividend distribution tax applicable for individuals in Equity Mutual Funds
Question 9 of 25
In a fund of fund the portfolio consists of
Question 10 of 25
Which of the following is a solution to manage inadequacy of retirement corpus closer to retirement?
Question 11 of 25
Annualization of returns enable
Question 12 of 25
A person aged 26 years has a long term goal of maintaining the current life-style post retirement. His largest asset
allocation of funds would be in _______.
Question 13 of 25
The financial results of a company show that it has suffered losses due to declining market share. The price of its equity
share drops in the market. This is an example of the role of the market as:
Question 14 of 25
Long term capital gain from sale of shares is ____________________.
Question 15 of 25
The insurance cover which assures a high value life cover on relatively small premium is _______.
Question 16 of 25
Amir, age 43, can refinance Rs. 114042 at rate for 7% and will incur closing cost of 3% of the mortgage amount to be
financed in the new mortgage balance. What will be his new EMI on the mortgage under the circumstances to achieve his
objective of no debt at retirement age 60?
Question 17 of 25
In case of interest rate movement, the price change is more for ________maturity bonds and less for __________maturity
Question 18 of 25
The number alloted in NPS is
Question 19 of 25
Mrs.Sara bought 100 Shares of Face Value Rs 10 for Rs 15,000. The company decalred 200% dividend. What is the
Question 20 of 25
Which of the following is a Financial Goal?
Question 21 of 25
The person who is named in a will to receive a portion of the deceased person’s estate is known as_____
Question 22 of 25
_________ extention of __________ is allowed, if applied within one year of its maturity of senior citizen saving scheme?
Question 23 of 25
Dinakaran, who is an NRI bought a house on 20th Jan 2013 & then sold the house to Shyam on 20th Dec 2014 at a profit of
Rs.400000. What type of capital gain has Dinakaran incurred?
Question 24 of 25
FMPs achieve lower mark-to-market risk by investing in
Question 25 of 25
Inflation does which of the following to retirement planning?