ELLOITT WAVE ANALYSIS
Advance Options Training Program
Practical Training | Certificate | Assessment
Designed for Everyone
Basic Options knowledge required
In-depth course structure
This is a technical analysis course based on an advanced concept in technical analysis, popularly known as Elliott Wave Theory. Elliott wave theory was discovered in 1930s by Ralph Nelson Elliott and has survived the test of time over decades. This is a complex theory which can be difficult to understand initially, but once you start applying it you would be amazed with the insights offered by this theory. The various examples shared with you as part of this course will convince you on this.
Why should you take this course?
This course will help you understand the complex Elliott Wave theory so that you can start applying it for short term trading or long term investing purposes. Throughout the course we share many examples from real life trading (many of them taken from our research desk over last couple of years). These examples will demonstrate to you the practical applicability of all the concepts you are taught in this technical analysis course
- Identify various patterns associated with Elliott wave theory
- Identify important turning points in the financial markets
- Identify ready made trade setups for all time frames and asset classes
The Topics covered in the ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYSIS Practical Training Program are:
Section 1:Motivation and Introduction to Wave Theory:
- An Introduction to Elliot Wave Theory
Section 2: Motive Waves:
- Motive Waves
- Extensions & Truncations
- Diagonal Triangle
Section 3: Corrective Waves:
- ZigZag & Flat Corrections
Section 4: Elliot Wave Rules & Guidelines:
- Three Elliot Wave Rules
- Wave Equality Guideline
- Guideline of Alternation
- Guideline on Depth of Correction
- Guideline on Trend Channels
- Guideline on Triangles
- Guideline on Fibonacci Relationships
- We will also add enrolled students to our WhatsApp Trading Group for any kind of doubt resolution related to content while pursuing the course.
- Student will also continue to receive market updates,Trading ideas through this WhatsApp Trading Group on a regular basis.
Students enrolling for this program will be given a “Certificate of Participation” from SSEI facilitated by OptionTrade.in, after successful completion of the course.
- Sub Brokers
- Financial Service Professionals
- all people who are interested to learn about Options Trading