FUTURES & OPTIONS SIMPLIFIED
Practical Training Program on Futures & Options Trading
Practical Training | Certificate | Assessment
Designed for Everyone
No prior knowledge required
In-depth course structure
Derivatives are known to be among the most powerful financial instruments. Futures & Options Simplified Practical Training Program not only provides insights into meaning, basics and application of derivatives, including options, futures and other derivatives, but also prepares an individual for a phenomenal career in the world of trading financial assets as well as train them on how to make money by trading derivatives.This Training program will constantly help learners with strategies for Equity and derivative instruments and provide knowledge for trading, hedging and arbitrage opportunities. These opportunities can give rise to handsome profits as well as challenges because there are some important differences between investing & trading in the cash market as opposed to that in derivatives. This course is an astute choice to unravel the complexities of the world of derivatives.
Futures & Options Simplified Practical Training Program is essential for everyone who operates in financial markets or within the corporate environment, to understand the importance of these financial instruments. This course will help them know how to make money by trading derivatives. A sound understanding of Derivatives aids to craft various strategies based on their risk profile and market condition and at the same time, hedge against the underlying exposure.
The Topics covered in the Futures & Options simplified Practical Training Program are:
Introduction to Derivatives:
- What are Derivatives?
- Types of Derivative Markets
Introduction to Forwards and Futures:
- Forward Contracts
- Futures Contracts
- Different types of Derivative Participants
- Futures Terminologies
- Futures Payoff
- Futures as a Trading Opportunity
- Pricing of Futures-Cost of Carry and Expectancy Model
- Physical Settlement vs Cash Settlement
- Understanding Nifty Futures
Introduction to Options:
- What are Options?
- Call Options
- American and European Options
- Payoff from Call Options
- Put Options
- Payoff from Put Options
Options Pricing :
- Moneyness of Options
- Factors affecting Option Premium
- Bull and Bear Spread Strategies
- Volatile and Non-Volatile Strategies
- Hedging Strategies
Open Interest and Rollover:
- Open Interest Analysis
- Rollover Analysis
Option Greeks :
- Bhav Copy
- Open Interest
- Relationship between Price, Open Interest and Volume
- Rollover Statistics
- FII Statistics
- Max Pain or Range Theory
- Put call Ratio
- We will also add enrolled students to our WhatsApp Trading Group for any kind of doubt resolution related to content while pursuing the course.
- Student will also continue to receive market updates,Trading ideas through this WhatsApp Trading Group on a regular basis.
Students enrolling for this program will be given a “Certificate of Participation” from SSEI facilitated by OptionTrade.in, after successful completion of the course.
- Sub Brokers
- Anyone interested to learn about Futures & Options Trading