COMMODITY FUTURES & OPTIONS TRADING
Commodity Options Training Program
Practical Training | Certificate | Assessment
Designed for Everyone
Basic Options knowledge required
In-depth course structure
Commodity Futures & Options Trading program is for the ones who want exposure in the commodity derivatives market segment. This program highlights and stresses on the techniques of trading in commodity markets, its operations, practices, clearing, settlement and delivery procedures, and its legal and regulatory framework.
In this program you will be trained in various angles of the commodity market segment starting from the basics on how commodity markets function to technical and fundamental analysis of the same. You will be introduced to the concept of derivatives and after the basic knowledge you will be taken deep into actual market trading strategies based on fundamental and technical tools.
This program plans to help the participants:
- Simplify the complexities in the commodity derivatives market
- Understand how to manage risk through hedging strategies
- Get a clear picture of the functioning of the trading mechanism
- Commodity Derivatives: Meaning and Rationale
- International Commodity Trading Exchanges
- Commodity Futures in India and Its Regulation
- Economic Benefits of Commodity Futures
- About Commodities Traded on MCX
- Exchange Market Operations: Trading Mechanism, Clearing ,and Settlement
- Delivery Mechanism
- Price Risk Management: Hedging Strategies Using Commodity Futures
- Trading Strategies: Arbitrage and Spreads
- Fundamental Analysis: Precious Metals/Energy Products
- Introduction to Options and Option Strategies
- Taxation and Accounting Matters in Commodities Market
- Demonstration of Trader's Workstation (TWS)
- We will also add enrolled students to our WhatsApp Trading Group for any kind of doubt resolution related to content while pursuing the course.
- Student will also continue to receive market updates,Trading ideas through this WhatsApp Trading Group on a regular basis.
Students enrolling for this program will be given a “Certificate of Participation” from SSEI facilitated by OptionTrade.in, after successful completion of the course.
- Investors already engaged in the equity market and wishing further to explore the commodities market
- Brokers, authorized persons, dealers
- Back-office and mid-office staff
- Corporations in the commodity supply value chain
- Commodity research analysts
- Chartered accountants inspecting and auditing brokerage firms
- Small investors and HNIs
- Students interested in pursuing a career in the financial market